Nikeisha Andersson is a Swedish born director, with a mother from Sweden and father from Barbados.
Andersson’s career started as early as at the age of 16 when Sony Music contacted her after filming and producing a flash mob for Shakira’s campaign ”Waka Waka” in the center of Stockholm. Shakira later posted the production on her website and Andersson’s career took off.
During her time at Sony she went on tour with recording artist Tove Styrke, producing and directing a web series about the artist, which both ELLE Magazine Sweden and Swedish Television (TV4) highlighted. In addition, she filmed as many as 3 Swedish Idol TV- commercial before the age of 17.
After Sony, she joined the marketing agency Jung Relations where she collected five nominations in the world’s greatest marketing awards, Sabre Awards.
2011 Andersson started her own company, Nikeisha Andersson Film (NAF), and since then she has produced over 100 of music videos including the recording artist Dennis Graham, (also known as Drake’s father.) Under NAF, Andersson has collaborated with brands such as UEFA Champions league, Universal Music, Spinning Records, Tullamore Dew Whisky, Scandic Hotels,
Choice, FILA, Pernod Ricard (Absolut Vodka), Warner Music, and Swedish Television (SVT) to name a few.
- Recognized as Sweden’s most inspiring people 2017 by Elle Magazine.
- Featured on the top 10 list of Sweden’s “Superwomen” according the sweden.se
- At the moment she is working on her own feature film where she is not only directing but also the creative leader/influencer and scriptwriter.
- Her mentor, world famous director Jonas Åkerlund (known for The Prodigy, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and lots of others music videos) is also involved in this project.
- Andersson is part of the jury for the Swedish Grammy Awards 2016 & 2017 in the category “Video of the year”
- Scandic Hotel’s new hotel “Haymarket” in Stockholm is together with Andersson opening a short film cinema ”N.Andersson’s short film cinema” in the heart of Stockholm city.
- Andersson is currently building a video installation in the Swedish performing art museum that is opening 2017 February.
- In addition to everything that she is currently involved with in film she is launching a clothing brand together with Dennis Graham this year.